Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 525
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, and 4 tablespoons olive oil together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer vegetables to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Turn vegetables and roast 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add torn kale and cook until just darkened in color, about 1 minute. Drain.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add drained kale and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Remove bell peppers from the oven and adjust oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Layer pasta sauce, lasagna noodles, roasted bell pepper mixture, and grated mozzarella cheese into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Add another layer of noodles, pasta sauce, kale, and sliced bocconcini cheese. Continue layers until ingredients are used up, being sure to place noodle layers and sauce next to each other to prevent dry noodles.
- Bake lasagna in the hot oven until bubbling and noodles are soft, about 45 minutes. Let cool 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 525 calories; 28.7 36.5 30.2 73 1653 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1