Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with Pesto Cream Sauce
"Here's a new twist on lasagna made with vegetables and a creamy pesto base. It's a great option for entertaining when you need to satisfy a lot of different guests' tastes. The roasted vegetables also make a great side dish that goes with any meat. They can be made a day in advance. I often bake a double batch and set half aside to go with another meal."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 497
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease or line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange zucchini, bell pepper, broccoli, and carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet. Coat with olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish with one layer of lasagna noodles.
- Toss the roasted vegetables with Alfredo sauce and pesto until well coated. Spread mixture over the noodles in the dish. Place another layer of noodles over the vegetables.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and spinach together and spread mixture over the noodle layer. Distribute mozzarella cheese evenly over the ricotta layer. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and oregano on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and cheese is melted, 30 to 35 minutes. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes to lightly brown the top layer, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Basil may be substituted for spinach, if desired.
Per Serving: 497 calories; 31.2 25.4 30 76 954 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1