Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 175
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Mix flour, confectioners' sugar, cornstarch, and salt together in a bowl. Place butter in a separate bowl and use an electric mixer to beat until soft and fluffy. Add white sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the bowl with the butter mixture in 3 stages; mix until just blended. Divide dough in half and roll each half into a log. Refrigerate dough logs until firm, about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice dough logs into 1/4-inch cookies and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just starting to turn golden around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on the pan for 1 minute. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely, about 30 minutes more.
- Use a knife to apply a generous amount of dulce de leche on one cookie. Sandwich another cookie on top and place on a serving tray. Repeat with remaining cookies and dulce de leche. Lightly dust finished cookies with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 175 calories; 8.4 23.2 1.8 22 106 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1