Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 376
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Look over the cherries to make sure all the pits were removed. Combine cherries and brandy in a small bowl. Microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Let stand until cool, about 30 minutes. Drain.
- Grease a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with butter. Cover the bottom with 1/2 of the bread cubes. Scatter 1/2 of the cherries and white chocolate chips on top. Layer remaining bread cubes, cherries, and chocolate on top.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in half-and-half and vanilla until blended. Carefully pour over the bread mixture, gently pressing down on the bread to immerse in liquid.
- Cook on High, without lifting the lid, until set and puffed, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute cranberries for the cherries if desired. You can soak them in bourbon instead of brandy.
- To brown top after cooking, transfer to a baking dish and broil on low for 3 to 4 minutes.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 16.8 43.2 9.2 116 262 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1