Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 693
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place French bread in a large bowl. Pour heavy cream over bread and let soak. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract; mix all together with your hands. Add white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While bread pudding is baking, prepare the sauce. Combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Drizzle a small amount of sauce over each serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of white chocolate sauce. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 693 calories; 44 67.3 9 146 271 Full nutrition