Thai Walnut BBQ Chicken Bowl
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Combine all ingredients for marinade in a bowl and stir well to dissolve the sugar. Add chicken and red pepper slices. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Make dipping sauce by adding all ingredients into a saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and keep at a gentle boil. When sauce is reduced by 1/3, remove from heat. The sauce will thicken as it sits.
- Preheat grill. Brush grill grates with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken and red pepper slices on grill grate and grill on medium heat, turning occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and peppers are charred, 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, layer brown rice, arugula, roasted red peppers, garbanzo beans, sliced grilled chicken, and walnuts. Drizzle with warm sweet and sour sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can make the dipping sauce ahead of time, but add a little water when you reheat.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
- Calories: 594 cal Total Fat: 28g Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 157mg Sodium: 1255mg Carbohydrates: 50g Dietary Fiber: 7g Protein: 38g