Farro and Tomato Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 273
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add farro and reduce heat, cover, and simmer until farro is tender and liquid has been absorbed, up to 40 minutes.
- Fold cooked farro, great northern beans, cherry tomatoes, parsley, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper together gently in a bowl and stir to combine.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- We paired this our first time with a wonderfully seared swordfish, but it would be amazing with countless different proteins.
- Check the farro package for specific cooking instructions.
- Prep your veggies while the farro is cooking. The beautiful thing about this recipe is that you can do all your other prep work while the farro is simmering, and it's not like risotto, so you don't have to constantly stir it the whole time either.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 3.1 53.2 13.5 4 127 Full nutrition