Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeno peppers and cook until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in coriander, garam masala, cumin, paprika, and salt; saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour tomato sauce into the pan and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup and heat until warm. Taste sauce, adding more coconut milk or spices needed.
- Add carrots, potato, bell pepper, and cauliflower florets to sauce; toss well to coat. Cover, and simmer until vegetables are crisp, but fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The more coconut milk you add, the creamier and less spicy the final result will be. I like adding up to a whole can, depending on how spicy the jalapeno has made the sauce!
- You can use any vegetables you like, just aim for about 1 pound total of assorted chopped vegetables.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 14 30.6 5.4 0 889 Full nutrition