Cran Bran Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine bran and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Pour milk into a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Heat until almost boiling, about 1 minute. Pour over the bran mixture. Beat with an electric mixer until combined. Let stand until milk is mostly absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Beat oil, eggs, molasses, and orange zest into the bran mixture.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix into the batter until just combined. Sprinkle cranberries on top; fold in with a spatula. Divide batter among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Frozen cranberries, or even dried, would work in these too.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 13.9 36 4.4 33 199 Full nutrition