Ingredients35 m servings 382
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add oil and red curry paste to the hot pot; saute for 30 seconds. Add chicken and mix well with curry paste. Pour in coconut milk. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 2 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in fish sauce and palm sugar. Stir in onion and bell peppers until well combined. Select Saute function. Bring curry to a gentle boil and simmer for only 2 to 3 minutes to keep vegetables crunchy.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you prefer a thicker curry, add only half a can of coconut milk.
- If you are using thicker chicken breasts, increase cook time to 4 minutes.
- Add more red curry paste for a spicier curry.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 22 20.4 24.5 78 597 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was good! Just the right level of spice. My mods did not change the recipe considerably, only added stuff that made sense. I used chicken thighs, and added ginger and garlic in step one. My...
This receipe has errors in the directions (i feel). it says 2 mins and i think it meant 20. i used a hot pot so i was a little unfamiliar with the operation vs directions. In any event, the mea...
Delicious! My whole family liked it and they're generally pretty picky. I skipped the fish sauce and used brown sugar instead of palm. Added some chili garlic sauce to spice it up. Great over...
Solid recipe but i would definitely recommend kicking up the seasonings. Definitely needs more salt and i would recommend seasoning the chicken prior to cooking