Hot Meatballs au Chevre
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 394
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Mold into meatballs and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and mushrooms; cook until softened, 4 to 6 minutes. Add habanero and garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add crushed tomatoes, goat cheese, and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. Add meatballs and simmer until flavors blend, about 10 minutes more.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Plate spaghetti and top with the sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 394 calories; 16.2 40.2 21.4 53 152 Full nutrition