Chocolate Habanero Fudge
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 18 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 8x8-inch dish)
- Butter an 8x8-inch glass baking dish.
- Place habanero peppers in a small bowl. Pour sweetened condensed milk over peppers and let sit for 1 hour, stirring occasionally to release heat into the milk.
- Remove habanero peppers from milk and mince one piece of the quartered pepper; discard the rest.
- Place dark and semisweet chocolate morsels, butter, minced habanero, and condensed milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cook, stirring once or twice, until morsels are melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in chopped walnuts. Pour fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 202 calories; 12.5 23.4 3 11 38 Full nutrition