Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 897
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay persimmon slices onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle salt on top. Sprinkle 1/2 the rosemary leaves over the persimmon slices.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn persimmon slices over and roast 10 minutes more.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and increase temperature to 200 degrees C. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
- Bake focaccia in the hot oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top focaccia with roasted persimmon slices. Tear burrata cheese using your hands and lay evenly on the focaccia, avoiding the persimmon slices. Reserve about 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves and sprinkle the rest on top.
- Return focaccia to the hot oven and bake until warmed and burrata cheese has melted slightly, about 5 minutes. Top with reserved fresh rosemary leaves and drizzle remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil on top. Slice and serve hot.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Fuyu persimmons are the flatter, firm variety.
Per Serving: 897 calories; 31.1 117.9 29.1 45 2067 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1