Fennel and Sausage Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 600
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss fennel and onion slices with olive oil; spread out on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Cook and stir sausage in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to a pizza pan or clean baking sheet. Spread sauce on top and cover with mozzarella cheese. Top with fennel, onion, sausage, and garlic slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 15 to 17 minutes. Garnish with chopped fennel fronds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 600 calories; 23.9 61.5 33.1 75 1723 Full nutrition