Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes and sweet potatoes in a large baking dish. Mix in onion. Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups vegetable both.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes start to soften, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add Gruyere cheese. Pour in more vegetable broth if casserole looks dry.
- Return to the oven and continue baking until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Stir and serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use Parmesan cheese or other cheeses.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 9 54.5 13.1 30 277 Full nutrition