Ingredients1 h servings 391
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine cream, butter, and garlic in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and mix in parsley, thyme, sage, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange 1/2 of the sweet potato slices in the prepared baking dish; cover with 1/2 of the Gruyere cheese. Pour cream mixture on top. Arrange remaining sweet potato slices over the cream. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Please note that the magazine version uses 3/4 cup each cream and milk instead of 2 cups cream and is baked for an extra 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 27.6 29.2 8.1 95 413 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The recipe as written is delicious. I did sub swiss for Gruyere because my local cheese counter was out and I couldn't find it elsewhere. I was concerned with my sweet potatoes fully cooking and...
This was just a smidge too oily for us as written, but when we tried it again with 3/4 cup milk and 3/4 cup cream, it was FANtastic. The herb flavor comes through and you get nice browning on to...
Loved all the fresh herb flavor! I lightened it up by cutting back on the butter and using some milk in place of the heavy cream.