Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 478
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove 1 tablespoon zest and 1/4 cup juice from 1 orange. Peel and section remaining 2 oranges.
- Bring water and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Stir together zest, orange juice, broth, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, marmalade, sesame oil, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk in cornstarch.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry beef until browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Add vegetable oil and carrot to the wok; stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Add green onions and bell pepper; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes more. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 30 seconds more.
- Return beef to the wok. Stir cornstarch mixture, then add to the wok. Cook, stirring, until thickened and bubbling. Add orange sections; cook, stirring, for 1 minute more.
- Divide rice among 4 plates; top with beef mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you can't find beef shoulder tender, choose another lean cut, such as top sirloin.
Per Serving: 478 calories; 22.9 48.5 19.9 61 812 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1