0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Massage kale for a few minutes until leaves are wilted.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add kale and heat through.
- Place kale mixture in a bowl; add bread and Parmesan cheese. Pour in broth and toss until mixture is moistened. Season with salt and pepper; mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 261 calories; 12.4 29.4 9.8 30 718 Full nutrition