Whipped Chocolate Ganache
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 87
Original recipe yields 20 servings (2 1/2 cups)
- Bring cream to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add chocolate; let stand for 10 minutes without stirring. Add coffee, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir slowly in concentric circles until ganache is smooth and glossy.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled through, 1 to 2 hours.
- Whip ganache with an electric mixer until soft, fluffy, and lighter in color. Be careful not to overwhip, or you'll end up with stiff, grainy chocolate 'butter' that's hard to pipe.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 cup dark chocolate chips for the chopped chocolate, if desired.
- If ganache firms up too much in the fridge, give it some time to soften at room temperature.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 7.2 5.4 0.7 17 34 Full nutrition