Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 359
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread cherry tomatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper over tomatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tomatoes blister and pop and skins start to char, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, 4 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Cook until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds. Add tomatoes and green chiles; bring to a boil. Reduce stew to a simmer and add chickpeas. Add the cherry tomatoes and their juices. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- While stew simmers, bring 3 cups water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix Greek yogurt, hummus, 1 tablespoon water, and vinegar together to make the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the stew over quinoa. Top with the yogurt sauce, green onions, and cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute rice for the quinoa if desired.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 11.3 53.6 11.9 < 1 1022 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Just the right amount of spice. Easy to make and quick. I used Bob's red Mill quinoa which does not need to be rinsed. One cup of quinoa was enough for my family, but I doubled the sauce. Delic...
This was simple and easy and very tasty. I used ancho chille powder as as substitute and it worked perfectly. I'll make this again for sure.
This was a great tasting vegetarian dish. The only thing I changed in the recipe was that I used lemon juice in place of the vinegar. I also felt like this recipe lends itself to additions of ...