Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 253
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Crush rose petals in a small bowl.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest together in a bowl. Add rose petals and set aside.
- Mix sugar and egg together in a separate bowl. Add rose water and lemon juice. Stir in vanilla bean seeds. Pour egg mixture over flour mixture; stir until combined. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes; invert onto a cooling rack.
- Whisk powdered sugar and rose water together to make glaze. Pour glaze over lemon bread.
You might also like
Per Serving: 253 calories; 0.8 58.5 3.7 19 260 Full nutrition