Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 279
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, onion, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, oregano, fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well. Shape into golf ball-sized meatballs and place in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pasta sauce, zucchini, and mushrooms in a small saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Add up to 1/2 cup water to thin sauce if needed.
- Serve meatballs with sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 279 calories; 11.8 17.6 26.6 107 657 Full nutrition