Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 276
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Warm olive oil in large, heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery, and onion and cook, stirring only occasionally, until lightly browned in spots and starting to get tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add broth, herbes de Provence, bay leaves, and black pepper to the pot with the vegetables and bring to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- While broth simmers, bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook noodles until tender but still firm to the bite, about 7 minutes or according to package directions. Drain and toss noodles with a small amount of oil to prevent sticking.
- Remove soup from heat and stir in chickpeas, parsley, and lemon juice. Ladle soup into bowls, adding noodles to each bowl right before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use thyme in place of herbes de Provence.
- Add salt if you are using reduced-sodium broth and/or chickpeas.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 5.6 47.4 9.4 28 754 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1