Quick and Easy Pretzel Bites with Nutella® Dipping Sauce
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Very quick and easy pretzel bites with two dipping sauces. This came together kind of by accident when the kids wanted a snack after school. We have made homemade pretzels before and I have to admit that was a little time consuming. The trick with this shortcut is the baking soda water bath. I love Nutella®. Enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 532
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Unroll pizza crust and cut into 2-inch squares. Roll each square into a ball and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil. Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Add pizza balls to the boiling water in batches. Cook until puffed up and floating, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle salt on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix Neufchatel cheese, chocolate-hazelnut spread, and milk together to make chocolate dipping sauce. Add more milk for a thinner dip. Mix mustard and honey together in a separate bowl. Serve warm pretzel bites with dipping sauces.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The dough can sit out for up to an hour before boiling.
- Use any flaky salt you want to.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of baking soda. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 532 calories; 23.5 68.6 13.1 22 7002 Full nutrition