Chewy Coconut Bibingka (Filipino Rice Cake)
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 304
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 12x17-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Beat condensed milk, coconut milk, and melted butter together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, and beat until combined. Add macapuno, 1 jar at a time, and beat until combined. Gradually beat in mochiko flour. Beat in brown sugar; beat in vanilla extract. Pour batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and sides are slightly dark brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool, about 20 minutes, before loosening the sides and cutting into squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For an optional topping, mix together 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk and egg yolk. Spread topping on 20 minutes prior to being done.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 10.1 50 3.9 47 70 Full nutrition