Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place artichokes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the top rack until golden, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool at least 10 minutes.
- While artichokes cool, whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, and sea salt to taste together in a large bowl for dressing. Set aside.
- Place romaine lettuce in a serving bowl. Add artichokes and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.
You might also like
Per Serving: 169 calories; 15.6 4.7 4 17 339 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1