Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"These fat bombs are simple to whip up, and are a delicious low-carb treat for autumn. They also work if you are on a keto diet. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. These taste best if you let them sit out at room temperature for 5 minutes (from the freezer) before serving."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 15 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 fat bombs)
- Chill coconut milk in the can overnight so the cream floats to the top and solidifies.
- Open the can and carefully remove the coconut cream from the top with a spoon; you should have about 3/4 cup. Reserve the watery liquid at the bottom for another use.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat until liquid.
- Combine coconut cream, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, monkfruit sweetener, and salt in a bowl. Blend with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized dollops of the mixture onto waxed paper or into silicone molds. Chill in the freezer for 1 hour, or allow to set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any other sweetener instead of monkfruit powder.
- You can use an immersion blender, stand mixer, or food processor to blend the ingredients instead of an electric mixer.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of coconut milk. The actual amount of coconut milk consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 11.4 1.7 0.7 0 53 Full nutrition