Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly dust an 11x15-inch half-sheet pan with flour. Carefully place the 2 pie crusts into the bottom of the sheet pan, gently stretching and trimming the crusts to fit the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Combine berries, sugar, arrowroot powder, and salt in a large bowl; stir well.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, apple pie spice, and salt in a medium bowl. Use a pastry knife to cut butter into the oat mixture until butter is evenly distributed throughout and the crumble topping mixture resembles small, uneven pieces.
- Pour berry mixture evenly onto the crust and add crumble mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brown and bubbly, 45 to 55 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 30 to 45 minutes
You might also like
Per Serving: 283 calories; 11.3 44.7 2.7 12 257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1