Cranberry-Brie Puff Pastry
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 295
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine cranberries, cranberry juice, and 1/2 cup of sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook until liquid is reduced almost by half, approximately 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cranberry reduction from heat and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once cranberry reduction has cooled, pour it into a food processor along with the strawberry jam and pulse until the mixture is roughly pureed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Unroll puff pastry and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Slice Brie cheese into lengthwise pieces and layer on the puff pastry approximately 1/2 inch from the edges. Spoon cranberry reduction over cheese, followed by white chocolate and walnuts. Sprinkle remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puff pastry is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- To remove the rind of the Brie cheese, start with chilled cheese. Using a sharp knife, slice the top and side rinds from the Brie, taking care not to cut into the cheese.
- You can use fresh or frozen cranberries for this recipe.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 16 32.9 6.1 20 174 Full nutrition