Keto Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
Ingredients30 m servings 357
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 12x18-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken tenders. Wrap each tender with a slice of bacon and set in the middle of the baking sheet.
- Place halved asparagus spears on one side of the chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Place riced cauliflower on the other side of the chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes, stirring cauliflower and asparagus halfway through.
- Set oven to broil and cook until bacon is browned and sizzling and chicken is no longer pink in the center, an additional 2 to 3 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from oven and drizzle tenders with hot sauce. Serve immediately, or divide into storage containers and refrigerate.
- Cook's Notes:
- Try not to overcrowd the baking sheet; use 2 sheets if necessary.
- You can make your own riced cauliflower by chopping half a head of cauliflower into florets and pulsing in a blender or food processor until a rice-like consistency is reached.
- Sugar-free BBQ sauce also works well in place of the buffalo sauce.
- You can also add shredded Cheddar cheese to the chicken during the last minute of cooking.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 19.6 10.7 35.5 84 812 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I love one pan meals and this recipe does not disappoint. I did not use the hot sauce as I can't eat nightshade veggies but I did not miss it. Be sure to turn the chicken while broiling so the...
Made it as written and we loved it!! My husband is on the keto diet and raved about it!! Thanks for a great recipe!!