Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 238
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 tacos)
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes more. Add venison and mushrooms; saute until venison is cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes more. Season with taco seasoning.
- Toss cabbage, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place about 2 tablespoons cabbage mixture onto a tortilla and top with about 2 tablespoons meat mixture. Top with salsa and blue cheese. Repeat with remaining fillings, tortillas, and toppings.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use beef in place of venison. Feel free to use mozzarella cheese in place of blue cheese, if you prefer. You can substitute chard for cabbage, as well. If you do, add the chopped stems to the saute pan with the onions.
- You might want to add a touch of BBQ sauce to the sauteed meat.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 10.1 21.5 15.8 46 596 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1