Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients11 h 50 m servings 328
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread Dijon mustard over the brisket.
- Arrange onions in the bottom of a Dutch oven. Top with sweet potatoes and baby potatoes. Place brisket over the potatoes. Sprinkle salt evenly over brisket and potatoes.
- Stir maple syrup and soy sauce together in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the beef. Cover Dutch oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beef is tender and easy to slice, about 2 1/2 hours. Let cool to room temperature, at least 30 minutes. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Slice beef and return to the Dutch oven. Bake until warmed through, 30 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Original recipe is good for 3 to 4 pounds of brisket or brick roast.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 18.4 24.9 15.4 54 541 Full nutrition