Ingredients50 m servings 427
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a separate bowl and mix well using an electric mixer. Add eggs, yogurt, and vanilla extract and mix again on medium speed. Add pumpkin puree and mashed bananas and blend. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Stir flour mixture into batter.
- Combine granola, chocolate chips, and pecans in a bowl and set topping aside.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 23.9 51.1 7.2 52 469 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Delicious combination of bananas & pumpkin! And I loved the crunchy, yummy topping! I should have thought to decrease the salt to 1/2 tsp because I used salted butter (so it was a bit too salt...
Absolutely delicious. All of the flavors are like party in your mouth :)
Made these muffins today for the first time and they are so good! I skipped the nuts (family doesn't like them in baked goods) and increased the chocolate chips in the muffin batter (because we...
They were really good! I loved that there is no oil and only a little bit of white sugar. They were still super sweet in a good way! The topping was a little messy ...way too many chocolate chi...
I used 2/3 cup of honey instead of sugar and 2 cups of oat flour in place of ap flour. These are delicious!