Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin.
- Mix oat flour, flax seeds, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice in a bowl.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Pour in flour mixture and gently stir. Add chocolate chips, oats, and cranberries and fold in.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 221 calories; 11.8 27.9 4.2 31 279 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1