Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 salmon steaks)
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Combine chicken broth, onion, parsley, lemon, salt, and pepper in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Add salmon to the skillet in a single layer. Bring back to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove salmon from the skillet and keep warm.
- Strain cooking liquid and reserve 2 cups.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour, dill, sugar, and salt. Cook until bubbling, about 1 minute. Add reserved cooking liquid. Cook, whisking constantly, until sauce begins to thicken.
- Slowly stir 1/2 cup sauce into the egg yolks. Pour back into the saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until thick, 1 to 2 minutes. Do not boil. Stir in lemon juice. Spoon sauce over salmon. Serve remaining sauce alongside.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill for the fresh, if desired.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 11 4.9 26.2 111 316 Full nutrition