Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 614
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 bowls)
- Pour 3 quarts water into a saucepan and add boil-in-bag rice packets. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove bag using a fork and drain. Pour cooked rice into a bowl.
- Pour 1 quart water into a saucepan and add boil-in-bag quinoa packet. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes. Remove bag using a fork and drain. Pour cooked quinoa into a bowl.
- Place cucumber, carrots, and radishes into a bowl. Combine vinegar, 1/4 cup water, sugar, sesame oil, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour mixture over the vegetables in the bowl. Let stand 20 minutes, then drain.
- While vegetables are pickling, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Stir until well combined and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add 1 cup cooked rice and 1/2 cup cooked quinoa to each of 4 bowls. Divide sriracha mayonnaise evenly between the bowls, drizzling over the rice and quinoa. Layer pickled vegetables on top and add 2 tablespoons each of the chopped peanuts and cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used 1 packet of boil-in-bag quinoa (1/4 of a box) and 2 packets of boil-in-bag brown rice (1/2 of a box).
Per Serving: 614 calories; 27.3 81.1 12.1 0 1065 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I really liked this. The only thing I did differently was to add some asian chili garlic sauce to my mayo instead of sriracha. I also added a little sesame oil to that instead of putting it in...