Barbecue Turkey Sliders
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 440
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 sliders)
- Combine turkey, oats, barbecue sauce, hickory seasoning, and granulated onion in a small bowl. Mix well and form into 1 1/2-ounce meatballs.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour water, Worcestershire, and tamari sauce into a 9x9-inch casserole dish. Place meatballs in the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, about 45 minutes. Toast brioche buns until golden, if desired.
- Serve meatballs on top of buns. Place a slice of cheese over each; top with crispy onions and barbecue sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 440 calories; 22.3 35.4 23.1 107 839 Full nutrition