Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 300
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in cream, half-and-half, and garlic salt. Add Gruyere cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and Oaxaca cheese. Stir into cream until melted. Drain pasta and add to the sauce; stir to coat.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and pour in pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 300 calories; 20.6 15.1 14.2 69 402 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
As the submitter of this recipe I would hope those who make this keep in mind it is NOT low in calories, the star rating you give should reflect on the taste of the food itself - NOT the calorie...