Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 511
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Melt 1 cup butter in the pot. Stir in celery, onion, sage, thyme, and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes. Pour in broth and mix well. Turn off pressure cooker.
- Combine stuffing and water chestnuts in a large bowl and pour in celery mixture from the pressure cooker. Stir to combine.
- Grease a 1 1/2-quart, 7 1/2-inch round casserole dish with 1 teaspoon butter. Spoon in stuffing mixture; do not pack in tightly. Add 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker and place a trivet in the pot. Place casserole dish on top of the trivet.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute low-sodium turkey broth for the chicken broth if preferred. Use up to 2 cups of stock for more moisture.
- Serve as is or place in the oven and bake until top is slightly browned.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 26.1 60 9.4 64 1343 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a delicious and super efficient recipe. I made this twice at Thanksgiving and it has secured a place at the Christmas table. I made one gluten free version and one regular. Both times I ...