Ingredients1 h servings 267
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add turkey and seasoned salt; saute until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove turkey.
- Melt butter in the pot. Add carrots, celery, and onion; cook until just starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Add flour, dill, and pepper; cook for about 1 minute. Return turkey to the pot; add broth and potatoes. Top with cauliflower. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove the cauliflower and 1 cup of the soup liquid; blend together until smooth and creamy. Add Cheddar cheese and season to tate. Stir cauliflower puree into the pot with the rest of the soup until cheese is completely melted.
- Cook's Note:
- Leave cauliflower whole or in big chunks for easy removal.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 15.4 11.8 21 75 817 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Yum. satisfying and easy. I didnt have the full amount of ground turkey and it sill was great.
My only complaint is my husband can't stay out of it. It is very good. A lot less calories than an actual cheeseburger, and super filling. Flavor is very good. We're usually not fans of ground t...