Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 267
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add turkey and seasoned salt; saute until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove turkey.
- Melt butter in the pot. Add carrots, celery, and onion; cook until just starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Add flour, dill, and pepper; cook for about 1 minute. Return turkey to the pot; add broth and potatoes. Top with cauliflower. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove the cauliflower and 1 cup of the soup liquid; blend together until smooth and creamy. Add Cheddar cheese and season to tate. Stir cauliflower puree into the pot with the rest of the soup until cheese is completely melted.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Leave cauliflower whole or in big chunks for easy removal.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 15.4 11.8 21 75 817 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1