Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add onion and bell pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
- Combine water, miso powder, chili powder, coconut milk powder, cumin, paprika, and oregano in a bowl and whisk until blended. Pour into the pot with the onion and add vegetable broth powder. Add 3-bean mix, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles, and garlic to the pot and simmer 5 minutes.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any color bell pepper you prefer.
- Feel free to wait for a natural release for the pressure cooker if you have the time.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 6.7 53.4 15.8 0 1668 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this today. Family liked it. There was a taste I was not familiar with, not sure if it was the miso. Next time I make this I will add a little less, other wise it was good. Also, found t...