Ingredients1 h servings 333
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes. Drain. Cut corn into thirds.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning, juice from 1 lemon, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to combine and set seasoning mixture aside.
- Combine boiled potatoes and corn, all the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, and sausage slices in a large bowl. Add seasoning mixture and mix evenly.
- Spread potato mixture onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Place lemon wedges evenly on all sides of the sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a bowl. Marinate for a few minutes. Add shrimp to the sheet pan with the potato mixture after 8 minutes of baking and mix to combine.
- Return sheet pan to the oven and cook until shrimp are opaque, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 13.7 39.2 18.9 120 1010 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I thought it was pretty tasty. Be forewarned, it makes a lot of food. I feed a family of 4 and we ate off of it for two days.
Sooo good! A bit spicy, so if you don’t care for heat, move along. This is not the recipe you’re looking for. My creole seasoning (Tony Cachere’s) is nicely spicy and salty, so omitted the red ...
According to my husband, this was one of the best meals I’ve ever made! Of course he loves spicy. If you’re not into spicy, you may want to adjust the level of heat. It was way too spicy for ...
Great recipe! It is very spicy so if you don’t like the heat you may want to half the mixture.
Everyone liked it. It was spur of the moment and i only had small shrimps. Next time i make it, i'll make sure i have bigger shrimp. Great recipe!