Ingredients1 h servings 333
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes. Drain. Cut corn into thirds.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning, juice from 1 lemon, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to combine and set seasoning mixture aside.
- Combine boiled potatoes and corn, all the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, and sausage slices in a large bowl. Add seasoning mixture and mix evenly.
- Spread potato mixture onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Place lemon wedges evenly on all sides of the sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a bowl. Marinate for a few minutes. Add shrimp to the sheet pan with the potato mixture after 8 minutes of baking and mix to combine.
- Return sheet pan to the oven and cook until shrimp are opaque, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 13.7 39.2 18.9 120 1010 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 31
Sooo good! A bit spicy, so if you don’t care for heat, move along. This is not the recipe you’re looking for. My creole seasoning (Tony Cachere’s) is nicely spicy and salty, so omitted the red ...
This was a really nice surprise. I made this exactly as stated in the recipe but using cajun seasoning instead of creole. Bursting with flavour and very simple to make.
If you like spicy and LOTS of flavor you need this recipe! It’s not complicated and taste so yummy! I added one more pound of shrimp and boiled the potatoes for only 8 min before I put in the co...
Love this recipe! Next time will reduce the creole seasoning-a bit to spicy for my tasted. Overall wonderful meal.
Very, very good! Nice addition to the rotation! The only caution is that if using Tony Chachere’s for the creole seasoning (or similar brand), there is plenty of salt. Don’t add extra. It will ...
I left out the red pepper flakes but it was still so dang delicious. I loved it!