Ingredients1 h servings 333
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes. Drain. Cut corn into thirds.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning, juice from 1 lemon, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to combine and set seasoning mixture aside.
- Combine boiled potatoes and corn, all the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, and sausage slices in a large bowl. Add seasoning mixture and mix evenly.
- Spread potato mixture onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Place lemon wedges evenly on all sides of the sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a bowl. Marinate for a few minutes. Add shrimp to the sheet pan with the potato mixture after 8 minutes of baking and mix to combine.
- Return sheet pan to the oven and cook until shrimp are opaque, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 13.7 39.2 18.9 120 1010 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
Sooo good! A bit spicy, so if you don’t care for heat, move along. This is not the recipe you’re looking for. My creole seasoning (Tony Cachere’s) is nicely spicy and salty, so omitted the red ...
Made this as is and the whole family loved it. Next time, I might divide it into 2 sheet pans to get more char on it, but it was good as is. My 8 year-old daughter didn't like the andouille saus...
Super easy and very good. It was a bit spicy for my taste, but my husband thought it was awesome. Will tone down the creole spice a little next time. I used Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. ...
My dad loved this for Father’s Day. I liked the shrimp, but that was about it.
I love this recipe Didn’t change anything Tasted great, more than enough for leftovers My friend even took a picture of it! It’s is also a beautiful dish to make
I left out the potatoes cuz the pan was already so full of food and we didn't need the added starch. Family raved over this. Thank you for the recipe!
This was a huge success in our house. We’re making it again tomorrow but this time I’m going to add mushrooms
This was really, really good made exactly as the recipe calls for. The combinations of spices were just right.