Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix in flour and bring to a boil. Add pepper and salt as mixture starts to thicken. Slowly add milk and stir; return to a boil and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, 3 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to an ungreased baking dish. Pour sauce over cauliflower. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and lay butter slices over bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until golden brown on top and heated through, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 267 calories; 17.4 22.8 6.3 44 565 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
10.28.18 The sauce was VERY thick, and I did add more milk (used skim milk, what I had on hand which worked well) to thin it out for fear that if too thick, you’d just have a glob on top of the...