Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add burger crumbles and tomato; cook until tomato breaks down, about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and basil. Stir and remove from heat. Let mixture cool slightly.
- Place burger-tomato mixture in a large bowl. Add stuffing mix and stir to combine. Mix broth, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce together in a separate bowl until evenly combined. Pour into the burger-stuffing mixture. Season to taste. Add egg and stir until moist. Pour meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, 45 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to substitute bread crumbs for the stuffing mix.
- Before baking, you may add more tomato paste or ketchup to the top if meatloaf is not moist enough.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 4.7 16 10.8 23 442 Full nutrition