Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 589
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
- While rigatoni is cooking, coarsely chop meatloaf. Mix ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Drain rigatoni and return to the pot. Add meatloaf, ricotta cheese mixture, remaining Parmesan cheese, marinara sauce, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Mix well and spread in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top; continue baking until melted, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 589 calories; 22.2 61.2 35.8 104 849 Full nutrition