Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- While pasta cooks, mash meatloaf in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Add corn and mix.
- Combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and sugar in a bowl. Stir well.
- Drain pasta and add to the meatloaf mixture in the casserole dish. Mix in tomato sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any type of pasta you prefer.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 10.3 55.5 20.1 52 516 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1