Ingredients55 m servings 584
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter into a small microwave-safe bowl and cover bowl with waxed paper. Melt in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Combine cinnamon, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a small bowl. Mix in melted butter.
- Combine cereal squares, peanuts, and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl. Add butter-spice mixture and blend until well coated. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Transfer to a bowl and mix in milk chocolate chips and raisins. Store in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 584 calories; 34.9 64.6 12.8 30 321 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great recipe for holiday gift tins or get togethers. I used 2 cup corn Chex, 1 cup rice Chex, and 1 cup cinnamon rice Chex rather than just corn Chex. I used mixed nuts rather than just peanut...
I took it to our Christmas party. The bowl was empty at the end of the evening. I would say it wass a big hit.