Buttery Gluten-Free Ranch Chex® Mix
Angela Sackett Superhotmama
"I created this delicious gluten-free Chex® mix recipe for Gluten-Free Living magazine, and it has been a family favorite for us. Don't let the seemingly long ingredient list dissuade you. This makes a party-sized batch that you can store in the fridge for up to a week. Pull it out and share it with last-minute guests - if you can control yourself! It's savory, buttery, salty, and has a little punch of tart flavor from the cranberries. Make a huge batch - it'll go fast!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 22 servings (11 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave, about 1 minute.
- Mix rice cereal squares, cashews, pecans, pretzels, and cranberries together in a large bowl.
- Add parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, chives, salt, and black pepper to the bowl with the melted butter. Toss with cereal mixture and spread onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Sprinkle baking sheets evenly with Parmesan cheese and return to the oven; bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve immediately or store in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for 1 week.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can make the ranch mix in advance and store in a tightly sealed jar. Try using 2 tablespoons of each ingredient and use this in dressings, to coat meats, or to make more buttery ranch snack mix!
Per Serving: 202 calories; 17.6 10.4 3.6 13 245 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1