Chicken Sriracha Meatballs
Ingredients40 m servings 34
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a rack and set it in a shallow baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine panko crumbs, sriracha, water chestnuts, carrot, cilantro, and egg. Add ground chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 25 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch salad dressing for dipping
Per Serving: 34 calories; 0.5 3 4.8 18 168 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! When I make them again I'll use a little less sauce. Thank you!
These meatballs are fantastic. I made them exactly as written then froze them to use in another recipe. They worked perfectly. They held together even after everything I put them through, but we...