Chicken Sriracha Meatballs
"These ground chicken meatballs are a fun and tasty way to enjoy the flavor of sriracha. They make great little party appetizers, meatball subs, or a filling main dish when served with steamed rice. If you like your meatballs extra spicy, you can always drizzle more sriracha on the finished meatballs."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 34
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a rack and set it in a shallow baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine panko crumbs, sriracha, water chestnuts, carrot, cilantro, and egg. Add ground chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 25 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch salad dressing for dipping
Per Serving: 34 calories; 0.5 3 4.8 18 168 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These meatballs are fantastic. I made them exactly as written then froze them to use in another recipe. They worked perfectly. They held together even after everything I put them through, but we...