Baked Goat Cheese and Roasted Beet Dip
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Place beets into a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and place in the roasting pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until soft for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and fold foil over beets to keep warm. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, thyme, garlic, and lemon juice in a mini food processor; blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to a small oven-proof dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and lightly browned, 15 to 17 minutes. Create a well in the center of the cheese mixture and top with beets. Garnish with pine nuts and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 169 calories; 13.9 4.9 6.5 30 293 Full nutrition